The beach - summer 2020
STATE OF THE BEACH (LIVE)
|Area||Name||Capacity (%) (Live)|
Due to the special situation caused by COVID19, and in order to ensure the safety of users, this summer the capacity of the beach will be controlled.
There will be 7 areas on the beach (entrance/exit)
• There will be a capacity counting system at each entrances/exits. If one of the areas gets full, the entrance will be closed and people will need to go through another one of the entrances.
• The capacity of the beach will be controlled from 10:00 to 18:00
• Low tide capacity: about 1,000 people
• High tide capacity: it will differ depending on the area and the tide (it will be controlled to guarantee the security distance
• The City Council recommends a maximum stay of two hours per day
• Sunbathing, walking along the shore and moving between areas will be allowed
• There will be panels at the entrances of Zarautz (N634 and motorway) with updated information about the capacity of the beach
• Swimmer assistance service for the handicapped will be offered. Showers and fountains will be operating but footbaths will be out of service