Zarautz Tourist Information Office
Located in the city centre, the tourism office provides the necessary information for a pleasant stay. There, you will find complete documentation of the areas of interest, as well as advice for your stay.
You will be informed of the activities of the city and its surroundings, and of the offers of guided visits; monumental setting of the city, natural areas, and txakoli wineries.
Kale Nagusia, 30
- From June 12th to September 17th
- From Monday to Friday: 10:00-20:00
- Weekends: 10:00-14:00 | 16:00-20:00
From March 18th to June 11th and from September 18th to november 1st
- Monday to Friday: 09:30-13:30 | 15:30-19:30
- Saturday: 10:00-14:00 | 16:00-19:30
- Sunday and bank holidays: 10:00-14:00
- Monday to Friday: 09:30-13:30 | 15:30-19:00
- Saturday: 10:00-14:00
- Sunday closed.
- Long weekends (every day): 10:00-14:00 | 16:00-19:30
20800 - Zarautz - Gipuzkoa
Tel.: (+34) 943 89 03 77
From 19th June to 10th September